Search

1 February 2012

Feeling of New Born Baby!



Ahh! welcoming myself to the great world of blogging! well it is a good feeling i have; since its just me and my family and my few friends i have here (until now and it might last for sometime!). But that has got nothing to do with me and yeah! this is the first step i am taking to promote myself in this big big world and get recognized and become visible to all the people who unless would have never known me or known to me!
Anyway from the past few days, several thoughts are disturbing my mind severely and keep pushing me to achieve something and for that i have no answers to myself. Making these stuff (the dreams) in real life is lot more complicated than what we imagine things to happen. Yes we practice lot and take lot of courage to enact something but the moment we come up with our turn..we fail! But my problem is not how i get things done correctly but WHAT THINGS do i have to make correct! currently i am blank.. but i will be back with new posts which would be interesting and well recreating. Keep visiting this page to find something new and you will all be surprised with something new every week and that is a promise I make on the day of the birthday of this blog!