Search

24 February 2012

How I Thought of Blogging - Story Behind It

Blogging isn't something that every normal person can do, not at least can he achieve something from it. It needs skill..."the skill of writing" to enhance the new ideas in an artistic and linguistic way..
That is  when I thought "Why cant I do it?"
The only talent which I possess (or maybe, I think so) is the skill of writing and I can write continuously for hours and pages if i am not disturbed by any external methods.  So when I woke up the other morning and sat in front of my PC wondering what to do, I realized it was time that I open up my own blog and start typing some hard sentences until the keys from my keyboard comes out!! Well, this blogging certainly would go on for a while and at last I am happy that I am able to put my thoughts on an external resource and also I am happy that I am using PC for a better purpose and not wasting my time sitting in front of Facebook and doing nothing! 

2 comments:

  1. Right So..Hope Your Words Reach A Wider Audience...

    ReplyDelete